What do you need to feel comfortable, supported, and excited to learn in this course?
- We will actively participate in small group and class discussions
- We will practice active listening
- We will go over materials (websites, videos) that are assigned before class and will be prepared to talk about them
- We will be in touch with our seminar advisors and research mentors weekly at the beginning of the semester, and at least every 2-3 weeks for the rest of the year
- We will generally turn on our cameras during sessions (can be discussed)
- We are fine with some class sessions being recorded to be shared with classmates who could not attend the session (e.g. mini conference presentations)
- We will provide feedback to our peers (students) and advisees (faculty) on a timely manner.
- Step up, Step back.
- Reach out to each other and to profs